AXO gloves are designed, developed and meticulously tested before they make their way on to the hands of our athletes and Champions as 8-time World MXGP winner Tony Cairoli. Our acute attention to details paired with a fearless sense of style and design make for a superior quality product. Newly designed with high performance materials and advanced technology the 2017 PADLOCK gloves fuse excellent wearing and protection into a unique design. They have been designed with durability in mind and incorporate injected sonic welding protection and logos. The generous use of airprene and neoprene fabrics guarantees the proper fit of this high quality glove that has been tested on MXGP tracks as well as on the challenging and extreme conditions of renown competitions as the Dakar race. Since generations, The AXO PADLOCK glove proudly stands on the podiums of the Motocross tracks around the world.
- Airprene and neoprene fabric on top of hand for breathability, durability and excellent flexibility
- High durability synthetic palm Finger fourchettes construction in lycra
- Glove constructed in a pre-curved shape and gusset on fingers for a better movement
- Top zone features thin foam pattern for shock absorption Injected sonic welding fingers protections
- Soft padding zones on palm Reinforced synthetic thumb area increases durability
- Silicon grip patterning on first two fingers for improved grip and lever control
- Sonic welded Logo, Velcro and Neoprene wrist closure for safe, comfortable and customized fit